Jayme - 2007-02-28 01:20:20
In the interest of fun, I figured I would do this too as my answer have changed too and are really fun!
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
I imagine I am holding hands with "trouble" (couldn't help it, he popped in there) and my girls are all there wandering around with in watching distance.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it??
A buck... (that is what a male deer is called right?)
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal??
Mostly like yours... I spot it almost instantly, stop short to gaze at it and point it out to the girls. I than smack "trouble" who pipes up with "damn me without shirley" and tell him "you don't have to shot EVERYTHING!" We then go about our little walk peacefully
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house, what does it look like??
This has never changed for me! It is an old white victorian with a wrap around porch, a tower, a porch swing and a pretty garden in front. It has a long cobblestone garden with plenty of both front and backyard with tons of trees through out.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence??
Not the whole house no, but it some moderate fencing in areas, around the garden, part of the back yard to keep the kids out of the pool/garden back there.
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table what do you see on and around it??
A large dining table with a table cloth and settings already set up. A flowered vase made up from the flowers in my garden. A pull out serving table with a bowl of fruit. An old hutch for my good dishes. Pictures on the wall of my girls playing.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it??
A plastic "nubby" sippy cup left behind by a wandering toddler...
8. What do you do with the cup??
After shaking my head about how she left it laying around AGAIN, I stuff into my pocket in case she askes for it later.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing? (Has to be water)?
a nice sized lake, small enough I can see the other side but big enough that you can boat and fish on...
10. How will you cross the water??
I think about diving in and going for a nice wonderful swim (remembering how much I LOVED the feel after a long swim) then I remember I have TWO kids that can swim that well and take a boat into the water so we can explore what is on the other side, along the ride I let my hand play in it here and there splashing playfully at the others...
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.?
Hmm imagine that... I would like to also point out that while I am holding his hand, my eyes are constantly on my girls though...
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.?
Hmm, while a buck is pretty big, I don't see them as HUGE... which is how I see everything... sure its a big deal but nothing I can't handle :)
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.?
LOL as mine was almost the same as yours save one thing... I pointed it out, amaze by it but though nothing to stress over... and the second part makes it funny, that is always me telling others problems are easier to solve then KILLING them. :)
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.?
Does yard count? My dream house is modest in size... enough for all of us but not HUGE. So I guess it is just enough to get myself and my girls by then... which is about right.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.?
I guess this means while I am generally open there are just somethings I rather keep to myself unless I let you in, as all my fencing was about guarding something important or dangerous...
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.?
I had food, I had flowers and pictures of people so I guess I am pretty damn happy
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationships.?
Hey those Nubby cups can take quite a licking!
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.?
Not sure how to do this one... I keep the cup close just in case it was needed... But I guess that works in the sense that I keep people close not because I need them as much as I want to know I am there if they should need me.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.?
I do have a pretty decent size sex drive... it is not HUGE but pretty good and healthy.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.?
LOL, funny how us mothers answer huh? While I may WANT to dive right on in, I don't and instead enjoy what I can of the water. So I guess while in my head it is pretty damn important it wasn't as important as my girls...
Hehe, that was pretty dang fun!
add your comment:
back to the entry - Diaryland